As Head Waiter/ress, you will be part of a team to deliver a personal, tactful and friendly service, anticipating guest needs, creating a homely ambience in a sophisticated environment to achieve an elegant and comfortable experience. The Baptist Grill is a fine dining restaurant currently open for dinner only and closed on Sunday and Monday.
Reporting to the Assistant Restaurant Manager of the Baptist Grill, you will be responsible for:
- The daily service operation ensuring guest satisfactions
- Supervise the waiting team during service
- Set up the restaurant for each meal periods according to the bookings
- Report to the F&B Manager Manager any guest feedback
- Be familiar with all billing procedures
L’oscar London is looking for a dynamic and passionate professional willing to delight and satisfy our guests. Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner, meeting the expectations required.
Benefits we offer
As well as a competitive salary, we offer considerable benefits including:
- Holidays increasing to 33 days (including Bank Holidays) after 5 years length of service
- Additional day’s holiday for your birthday
- 50% discount in our restaurant, café and bar
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression
- Social events
- Annual appraisal
About L’oscar London
Winner of the Sunday Times Best Hotel 2018 in London and Europe’s leading new boutique hotel in 2019 at the World Travel Awards, L’oscar London is a collaboration between Jacques Garcia and L’oscar International Hotels. A luxury hotel situated in central Holborn, L’oscar London has 39 bedrooms, a restaurant, café and bar with Michelin Star Chef Tony Fleming at its helm.
Interested to be part of a dynamic opening team at L’oscar London? Please apply now!